Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls
Riverfront hotel with an onsite Italian restaurant and heated indoor pool; minutes from Niagara Falls attractions
Hotel at a Glance: Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls
Situated right along the river, this Four Points by Sheraton hotel sits about 5 miles east of Niagara Falls State Park. After you explore the natural wonderland, the hotel makes a comfortable home base: there’s a fireplace in the lounge, and the heated pool is housed in a glass atrium overlooking the river.
- Never go hungry (or thirsty): You’ll receive a 15% discount at the onsite Bella Vista Ristorante.
- Additional perks: This Getaway also comes with wine tasting passes at selected U.S. wineries, a $5 game card for the Great American Arcade, and $15 slot-play credit for two adults at Seneca Niagara Casino ($15 coin-in required).
- Take a refreshing dip in the heated indoor pool.
- Update your profile pic with ease thanks to the complimentary WiFi.
Niagara Falls, New York: Spectacular Waterfalls at United States–Canada Border
Every second, hundreds of thousands of gallons of water cascade down Niagara Falls. You can watch the water spill over jagged cliffs from pedestrian bridges and observation decks. The best view, though, might be from the Hurricane Deck, a wooden platform located 20 feet from Bridal Veil Falls. From spring to fall, you can access the platform by taking the Cave of the Winds tour, during which professional guides lead poncho-clad visitors to Bridal Veil Falls via wooden pathways. For an up-close encounter with the falls, you can book a ride aboard the Maid of the Mist; the tour boat shuttled sightseeing guests to the base of the thundering Horseshoe Falls for more than 100 years and continues to operate on the American side of the falls.
Millions of tourists have flocked to Niagara Falls since the early 1800s. Around that time, Napoleon Bonaparte’s younger brother honeymooned in the area with his American bride; scores of newlyweds followed in their footsteps, earning Niagara Falls the nickname of “Honeymoon Capital of the World.” But it’s not just romantics that flock to the border town; it’s also a family-friendly destination, thanks to its indoor water parks, an aquarium, arcades, and casinos for the 21-and-older crowd. For outdoorsy types, the 400-acre Niagara Falls State Park offers miles of hiking trails.
What You Get
- Stay for two in a king room or river-view king room, or four in a double-queen room or river-view double-queen room
Included in all options (per day; except casino vouchers):
- Daily continental breakfast for two
- Wine tasting passes to two or more U.S. wineries
- Marjim Manor
- Chateau Niagara
- Victorianbourg Winery Estates
- Schulze Winery
- Long Cliff Winery
- 810 Meadworks
- $5 game card for the Great American Arcade
- Two $15 slot-play credits for two adults at Seneca Niagara Casino ($15 coin in required per voucher)
- Casino vouchers are 1 per adult for the first night only. Voucher can only be used once per adult per calendar month.
- 50% off hotel parking
- 15% discount coupon at Bella Vista Restaurant
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: 7% daily destination marketing fee added at purchase.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
- Onsite Italian restaurant
- Heated indoor pool
- 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi